- Blood and Gore
- Strong Language
Alpha Prime is a first person shooter set in deep space in an apparently abandoned deep-space asteroid mining base. You have a surplus of advanced weapons and devices, including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras and security systems that can be hacked, controlled and used to complete your task.
Somewhere deep in space, on the lifeless asteroid Alpha Prime, something has gone terribly wrong…
The miners were warned that the hubbardium they were mining was too dangerous, but the lure of unimaginable wealth was too strong. Now, something has happened to them and it's up to you to save them and face an unknown threat.
Armed with an assortment of hi-tech weapons and the ability to hack into the station's own automated defenses, your mission is simple:
Get in, Get 'em and Get out!
- 10 levels of fast-paced, unrelenting action including mining station, spaceship hangar, magnetic railway or asteroid surface
- Non-playable characters aid you in your mission to save the miners and get off the asteroid
- Countless enemies including Special Forces soldiers, robots and deranged miners
- 8 futuristic weapons including pistols, shotguns, machine guns, grenades…
- Vehicles can be used to move to different locations quickly
- Hack into devices including robots, surveillance cameras, security systems, doors, etc.
- Bullet time allows players to temporarily slow down the action and get the upper hand
- Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go™, enabling gamers to connect 3 screens
2 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card
DirectX compatible sound card
3 GB of available hard drive space
Internet connection required
Welcome to Meridian4 Support
For an optimal gaming experience, be sure to update your computer with the latest drivers and system updates. Some of the most popular hardware and system software companies are listed below.
Be sure to check your PC manufacturer's Web site for additional updates and drivers.
ATI Technologies® - www.ati.com
Creative® - www.creative.com
nVIDIA® - www.nvidia.com
Intel ® - www.intel.com
Microsoft® DirectX® - www.microsoft.com/windows/directx
Windows® - windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If the problem continues after updating your system, or if you require help identifying specific hardware components, please send the following information:
- What steps are resulting in the problem exactly? Be as specific as possible.
- Can you confirm that there were no other programs running when you launched the game (Outlook, MSN messenger, etc...)?
- Where did you purchase the game?
Please attach your dxdiag file to the email. You can get to your dxdiag by following these steps:
- Click on Start
- Select Run
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes)
- Select Enter
- Save and email the file to support (at) meridian4 (dot) com