Official Site Click Here
Leaderboards Click Here
Post-Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
This revolutionary game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. P.A.M. features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post-apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks.
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem delivers thrilling driving action with easy-to-learn gameplay that players of all ages will enjoy. Simple driving controls give everyone the chance to easily pick up and play. The game also gives you the ability to go online any time to play exciting races with 5 online friends. Every mode in the game can be enjoyed with friends around the world.
Vehicles – P.A.M. offers numerous Post-Apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing.
Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack.
Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
Environments – The P.A.M. tracks will be able to give you numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
Achievements – 35 achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fuelled competition.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon™ 64 or better
- nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra, ATi Radeon X1800 XT or better
- DirectX® 9.0c, June 2010 update
- 512 MB RAM on Windows XP, 1 GB Windows Vista, 1 GB Windows 7
- DirectX® 8.1c compatible sound card
- 1.0 GB Hard Drive Space
- Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, gamepads
- Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode (for Internet multiplayer)
Welcome to Meridian4 Support
For an optimal gaming experience, be sure to update your computer with the latest drivers and system updates. Some of the most popular hardware and system software companies are listed below.
Be sure to check your PC manufacturer's Web site for additional updates and drivers.
ATI Technologies® - www.ati.com
Creative® - www.creative.com
nVIDIA® - www.nvidia.com
Intel ® - www.intel.com
Microsoft® DirectX® - www.microsoft.com/windows/directx
Windows® - windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If the problem continues after updating your system, or if you require help identifying specific hardware components, please send the following information:
- What steps are resulting in the problem exactly? Be as specific as possible.
- Can you confirm that there were no other programs running when you launched the game (Outlook, MSN messenger, etc...)?
- Where did you purchase the game?
Please attach your dxdiag file to the email. You can get to your dxdiag by following these steps:
- Click on Start
- Select Run
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes)
- Select Enter
- Save and email the file to support (at) meridian4 (dot) com