- Alcohol and Tobacco Reference
- Mild Language
- Mild Violence
Dark Legends surround the old abandoned Blackwood house, secluded far away in the northern wastelands.
For writer Michael Arthate, this cold, solitary atmosphere is fodder for his restless imagination. But Michael soon becomes distracted by the mysteries offered up, as he follows a trail exploring and delving into the secrets of the past. As he is drawn deeper into the story, his sleep is shattered by mysterious noises, and he is plagued by nightmares that cross into reality.
Whose shadows lurk in the dark corners? Is that lonely house inhabited by restless spirits of the past or something more sinister? What is that sound that chills to the very bone...scratching?
Join Michael in a suspenseful adventure, as you explore beautiful and chilling environments. Prowl dark corners and solve puzzles leading to the solution of a tale begun with obsession, and ending with madness and murder.
- Eerie and immersive story
- Haunting soundtrack
- Full 360 degree panoramic viewing
- Puzzles and challenges throughout
- Numerous hours of gameplay
- Explore a Victorian mansion, sinister chapel, forbidding crypt, musty rooms, greenhouse…
Director’s Cut includes:
- An alternate ending that might be more shocking than the original
- A new chapter: “The Last Visit” will have you back at the house 10 years after the events of the original game
- Michael’s diary with more clues and thoughts from the main character
- Upgraded graphics and an eerier soundtrack
Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
1.0 GHz CPU
256 MB RAM
500MB Hard Drive Space
OpenGL 1.2 Compatible Video Card with 64MB RAM
Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
Welcome to Meridian4 Support
For an optimal gaming experience, be sure to update your computer with the latest drivers and system updates. Some of the most popular hardware and system software companies are listed below.
Be sure to check your PC manufacturer's Web site for additional updates and drivers.
ATI Technologies® - www.ati.com
Creative® - www.creative.com
nVIDIA® - www.nvidia.com
Intel ® - www.intel.com
Microsoft® DirectX® - www.microsoft.com/windows/directx
Windows® - windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If the problem continues after updating your system, or if you require help identifying specific hardware components, please send the following information:
- What steps are resulting in the problem exactly? Be as specific as possible.
- Can you confirm that there were no other programs running when you launched the game (Outlook, MSN messenger, etc...)?
- Where did you purchase the game?
Please attach your dxdiag file to the email. You can get to your dxdiag by following these steps:
- Click on Start
- Select Run
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes)
- Select Enter
- Save and email the file to support (at) meridian4 (dot) com